Arrow keys don't work to change a Curves adjustment layer point

0 Votes
Explorer ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the dialog for the Curves adjustment layer, if I click in the Input or Output fields to move a control point and then use the up or down arrow keys, the point moves by one unit, then the field loses focus so subsequent presses of the arrow keys stop working. I have to click repeatedly in the field to move the control point by one unit each time. This just happened in one of the recent updates to Photoshop, on Windows 10 running on a Dell XPS laptop.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

It would be really helpful if you could give us the correct version of Photoshop you are running. 

Also, just a quick question, have you verified that the arrow keys still work in other tasks in Photoshop? Or other programs? Have you created any Shortcut Key changes?

Thanks!

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running 23.2.2.  No shortcut key changes.  Other apps all work fine.  In PS, the Levels adjustment dialog and the Image/Adjustments/Curves dialogs all work fine.  It's only the dialog for a Curves or Levels adjustment layer that has the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @n8turepix - I'm not able to reproduce on Windows 10 with Photoshop 23.2.2. Do you have any 3rd party panels installed?

Senior Product Manager - Customer Advocacy - Digital Imaging

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't have any 3rd-party panels installed.

Votes

Translate

Translate