To synthesize a number of images into a T-shirt, I created a T-shirt mockup in Photoshop. And then created an action to automatically input the pattern.
The content of an action is as follows.
After that, I implemented Automation>Batch but keep seeing the error message below in the Error log.
Error: The command "Edit Contents" is not currently available. (-25920)
For this reason, I asked the Korean customer service center, but I couldn't solve it, so I'm inquiring here.
What I've tried so far
- There was no problem when the local CS team checked the file on his computer
- The local support team checked my computer through the remote control but didn't find the problem
- I deleted and recreated the action but the problem was not solved
- I tried with another mock-up file, but it's the same
- Removed and reinstalled Photoshop
Link of the file: https://assets.adobe.com/id/urn:aaid:sc:AP:cebae8bf-4494-4c97-ba88-d1de3990c894?view=difile
I would appreciate it if you could let me know what the problem is.
- Version of the app: 24.4.1
- Platform and OS version: Window 11
- Basic steps to reproduce the problem:
- Made a t-shirt mockup file
- Created an action
- Open the mock up
- Open the smart object of it
- Place embedded>Select the image I want to synthesize
- Convert the image to layers>Convert to smart objects
- Export>Quick export as png
- Hide or delete the image through Place embedded
- Save action
- Implemented Automate>Batch
- Expected result and actual result: I want the image to be synthesized into the mockup and saved at the designated location. But the Action and the Automate is not working.