Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Blurry UI Fonts in Photoshop when it is the active window (Mac OS)

0 Votes
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2021-11-19 at 12.15.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-11-19 at 12.15.47 PM.png

I'm finding that some UI fonts in Photoshop are blurry. Weirdly, when Photoshop is not the active window (ie. I click a finder window) the fonts become sharp (Screenshot #1). Once I click back into Photoshop, they blur again (Screenshot #2). It's driving me crazy and I would appreciate a fix.

Photoshop:

UI Font Size: Medium

Scale UI To Font: DISABLED

Mac:

macOS Monterey 12.0.1

3.5 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon E5

16 GB 1866 MHz DDR3

AMD FirePro D500 3 GB

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 20, 2021 Nov 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ryan21843531ont5 I wasn't able to reproduce. Wondering if there's a combination with the OS monitor scaling? What's your dialog settings look like at the OS level?

JeffreyTranberry_0-1637442493202.png

Senior Product Manager - Customer Advocacy - Digital Imaging

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Jeffrey, thanks so much for the response. Both displays (27" Thunderbolt Display & 27" LED Cinema Display) are set to "Default for Display".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines