• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

brush transfer

New Here ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everybody it's about 2 weeks now that PS is broked and i cannot use it with the Cintiq. The problem is that the brush stroke is unmanageable. The transfer does not work properly.
When I use the brush it's very slow and inaccurate and gets even worse towards the end of the stroke.
I've tried to install several versions of PS, updating GPU and Windows drivers but nothing seems to work. I also cleared the cache and history, cleared the SSD and started working with no other software (but PS) opened in the background.

Ciao a tutti, sono circa 2 settimane che PS non funziona e nonriesco ad usarlo con la Cintiq. Il problema è che il trasferimento non funziona correttamente. così la pennellata risulta imprecisa, e ingestibile peggiorando ulteriormente verso la fine del tratto. Ho provato a installare diverse versioni di PS, aggiornando driver GPU e Windows ma nulla sembra funzionare. Ho anche cancellato la cache e la storia, pulito l'SSD, ma anche lavorando senza altri software (tranne PS) aperti in background il problema rimane.

Thanx, Daniele

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Daniele29688475jpom  to be sure, have checked to make sure all drivers are updated for all devices?

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines