• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Camera Raw as Smart Filter has some window overlay or focus problem and does not work

0 Votes
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Photoshop Version 23.5.2 on a 2012 Mac Book Pro with the last supported OS Catalina there was a update some days ago. I think it was mainly to integrate ACR Version 15.

After that I can't use Camera Raw as a Smartfilter anymore.

The window opens and you can see hover effects on the toolbars, but clicking does not work.

The tools doesn't respond to any clicks. There is a popup of the main photoshop window showing in front of Camera Raw Filter which former was in the background of Camera Raw showing the filter processing state.

Clicking the popup isn't possible, and makes the "not-avaiable-beep".

Closing or saving the filter does work on a second click.

After switching to other programs, it freezes complete and I have to kill photoshop process and restart.

Other Smart Filters work as expected.

I think it could be a window focus problem with the progress-popup of photoshop itself.

Unfortunately I can not update to a newer Photoshop version (24) because the lack of support of both, Mac OS and Mac Book Pro.

Anyone else who has these problems?

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?