Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Camera Raw settings not applying after file open

New Here ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using PS23.

I've imported bracketed images and merged an HDR image. The file saves to my desktop. When I open this subsequent image with PS it opens into camera raw with an array of different adjustments applied. I like the image as it's currently displayed. When I then select "open" or "open as object" to move into PS to begin additional adjustments the image that comes through is completely different than the image that was in camera raw and none of the adjustments are applied.

I don't understand what the issue is.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also - screenshots of the issue are attached

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To go even further - I notice the same behaviour on images that are not HDR merged

Attached is an example from a shot directly out of my camera; again opening into camera raw and adjusting but the adjustments are not carrying into PS when I move to make further adjustments and open as an object. Note that when I exit PS and re-open the file the adjustments all still populate in camera raw but still do not import into PS when I open the image as an object (or simply just open).

Screenshots of the additional example are attached.

Screen Shot 2022-10-31 at 12.16.56 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2022-10-31 at 12.17.57 AM.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines