• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't sign into creative cloud on apps or the creative cloud app, internet working fine

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So when I go to the CC app, it says it's failed to log me in, then ask me to sign in. When I click, the program will just loop the text box every time I click "sign in". If I go to an Adobe app it does the same thing, loop a textbox saying I need to sign in.

I have tried uninstalling CC and starting anew but it will not allow me as I have the Adobe apps on my computer. In turn I cannot uninstall the apps unless I sign in. My internet connection is fine, I am really at a loss at what to do to fix this.

The only option I have left really is to soft reboot my computer and I don't really want to have to do that.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the CC App.
To reset the Creative Cloud desktop app, make sure it's in the foreground, then press:
Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

If this doesn't help please check if the service "Credential Manager" is running.

If it's runnning try to restart this service, if not then start the service.

Here you'll find more informations: Adobe Creative Cloud signs you out or asks you to sign in repeatedly

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You may need to do a reboot if what Axel suggest doesn't work. It often resets ACC to log in correctly. 

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines