Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CMD + does not zoom in anymore

Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2022 Nov 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

since i updated to the new Photoshop 24 this autumn, cmd + (pressed on the numeric part of keyboard) does not zoom in anymore, it zooms to 100% (same way as i press cmd 1). Cmd - works fine, it zooms out. Cmd + (pressed on the alphabetical part of keyboard) works fine too. I waited for and update to solve the bug, today morning CC updated my Photoshop and Illustrator, but the bug is still there ... I also tried to set the shortcut manually and it is set right. I have the last Mac OS Ventura and last CC and Photoshop installed. Czech keyboard.

Thank you.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use the zoom tool and click repeatedly on the canvas does it zoom in as expected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, zoom tool works fine. InDesign, Illustrator are fine CMD + works fine, also when i open Camera Raw in Photoshop it works ... it just does not work in the Photoshop enviroment! We got 3 Macs, all with czech MacOS, czech version of CC and all does the same after updating to PS 24. ... i have to use CMD + (on the alphabetical part of the keybord, which on Czech keyboard is % sign), and it is really annoying, because i am very used to use CMD + on the numeric keyboard after 15 years in PS 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines