• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Generative fill Photoshop BETA doesn't work ;))

New Here ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I installed Photoshop BETA and my generative fill is not working. The window is dead but other functions are working. Apparently some photoshop plugin is interfering. I have the needed PortraitPro, Exposure X6, Retouch4me, TopazLabs plugins installed. What to do ? How to activate AI in Photoshop (  no access to the generative fill function ) Windows10Pro

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 25, 2023 May 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @.FotoRobertPila. 

Why is the Generative Fill button not available?
If you find that Generative Fill is greyed out for you, it is possible that you may not have a valid Date of Birth associated with your Adobe ID account. To update your Date of Birth, you can do any of the following:
• Log into your Adobe account and enter your Date of Birth. To learn more, see Error: "Not eligible to use Creative Cloud services".
Once your Date of Birth is up to date, relaunch the Photoshop (beta) app to enable Generative Fill.
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/generative-fill.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines