Copy link to clipboard
Hi The Community,
I have macOS Monterey Version 12.6 with Photoshop 2023 here.
Recently (like for 3 to 4 weeks) I noticed:
- Sometimes my hotkeys don't work
- For example, if I have Brush now, and I press C for crop, I am still on Brush
- However, if I hold on C for crop without releasing the mouse, and click on the image, I then switch to crop
- Sometimes my hotkeys can work but there is like a 1 to 2 second lag (very annoying)
- The rest of the time my hotkeys are either slow or normal
I don't know what's going on here. Please help me. I will provide any information needed.
Try turning off spring-loaded tool shortcuts in Preferences->Tools.