• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

image/elect objects, layers, zone snap back to original position.

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image/elect objects, layers, zone snap back to original position, BuT only happens with micro adjustments. If I move whatever I was trying to move for a bigger distance, it dosn't snap back. This also only happens with wacom tablet, BuT I am 100% sure that the tablet works perfectly fine since all the drawings are working as normal.

I have the latest version of Photoshop and CC, no third party plugins, latest Win 11 family edition.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been numerous reports of issues with the latest Wacom drivers. What happens if you install the Wacom updates from November?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Yuxiang26098578z6cz sorry you are having issues.

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Thank you,

Cory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines