• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image Screen Freezes

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While cropping and editing images with the just Polygonal Lasso Tool the creen will freeze for no reason and without warning. This happens at random, the amount of work doesn't seem to be part of the reason becasue it can happen in the beggining of the day and I shut Photoshop at the end of the work day. When the scrren freezes the image won't scroll, the scroll bar moves but the image does not move. Can't use any other tool when this happens, and it only freezes the single tab. I can have 5 or 10 open tabs of images and click on to those and they work fine but the one that froze has to be closed and reopened in order for me to continue working on it. Doesn't happen too often but it is a frequent issue. Even after all the updates and re-installing the program many times, and not sure if this just happening on a Windows computer.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Brad26153341pciz sorry to hear that.

Let's make sure we're in a default state and there are no stale settings somewhere: 

Restore your preferences using this manual method:  

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually  

Does it work correctly? 

If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back. 

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines