• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IO error in Photoshop

Contributor ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For over 2 years the issue of an IO error in photoshop when opening files from lightroom has been reported.  Well I have been getting it for about 6 weeks now.  Maybe instead of future ideas lets fix the past issues.   Mine happens when I select 2 or more photos raw or jpg and try to open as layers in photoshop I get the IO error so I have to open each individual photo and then stack them.  I know people are going to say this is not the place bjut its obvious that the issue is being ignored by adobe, and a fix is needed.  I have 64 ram, nvidia 3060 with 8 gb ram.  Why do they ignore a problem thats been going on now for over 2 years

Joe Cosentino

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@joecos55 

Are you a Photoshop Developer (where you posted)? If not, we can move your post to the Photoshop forum for you. Let us know.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines