• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Logi MX Master 3 horizontal scroll bug (mac os Ventura)

0 Votes
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I read every year on October, after the huge update, the horizontal scrolling wheel, stop working, doing fancy stuff. 
this year too. Why? I don't really know... 

so, let me recap. I'm using Ps latest version, I removed the previous (actually on the previous was working fine) and with the newest version not anymore. I just want to use the horizontal scrolling wheel to upsize the brushes or downsized. Is much faster. 
The vertical scrolling wheel for zoom in and out, and the horizontal for up/downsizing brushes ... probably is too complicated .. probably in my mind I thought that technology would come in help of people and not being a burden. 
I changed setting on Logi option +, nope , I changed settings on Photoshop in preference nope, I changed shortcuts nope... what am I missing? Would pls someone with kindness try to help me? Knowing that I'm using a iMac (Ventura )with intel 2019. 
Well seems that every October I have to struggle with this and is the new way to interact with forums... (logi and Adobe) 

thank you in case someone will be nice helping. 

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?