• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

macOS Ventura - edit in Photoshop from Photos app no longer working

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Normally, you can select an image in the Mac Photos app to edit it in an external application...in this case Photoshop. Until Ventura, the image is opened in Photoshop, and when edits are completed you select save, then close image in Photoshop. The updated image then appears in the Photos app.

After Ventura, the image opens in Photoshop and an be edited. After selecting virtually any "save" option, Photoshop stops responding. An Adobe response to a similar issue suggested usin the 'esc' key to close an unseen dialog. At does allow the user to see normal menus again, however the image is never saved - even when using "save as" and saving it to a completely different location

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried doing this and it worked the way it should. Can you try it on another image and let me know what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Daniel...I tried it again on another image and it worked for me also. I did restart my Mac in between, so it may have been something related to that. I'll try more tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad that it worked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines