Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural Filters freezes the computer

Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2022 Oct 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep facing issues after the latest update in Oct 2022

now it's the turn of the Neural Filters, it totally blocks the computer, nothing works till the application of the filter is completed, which takes ages...

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It “takes ages” or it freezes the computer as the title of your post states?

Author “Color Management for Photographers" & "Photoshop CC Color Management/pluralsight"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share system specs like amount of RAM, GPU model.. Have you checked whether your machine can meet system requirements Photoshop system requirements (adobe.com)

I do not see any problem on my machine, testing Color Transfer and Style Transfer with Device and Faster selected in Preferences > Image Processing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac System.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think your system is not good enough for newest Photoshop Either roll back to previous version or try to check Older GPU (pre 2016) in Preferences >Technology Previews.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines