• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Neural Filters - Skin Smoothing - Not Working After Latest Update

Community Beginner ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After photoshops latest update seven days ago, the skin smoothing filter in neural filters is malfunctioning. I often edit couples, I often only want to smooth the skin on the female. So I obviously select the female's face alone and apply the filter. Just in the last week or so, after the update, the filter would also apply to the non-selected face. Since I don't want the second face smoothed, the filter is essentially useless. Please fix Adobe. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of what happens when you do that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First image is the before. Second image is the after. Only the woman is selected. Hence the blue box only on her face. When I turn on skin smoothing, the male has clearly received the filter. I know it's the update because if I "rollback" this doesn not happen. 

lvshutter_0-1667238169184.png

lvshutter_1-1667238317622.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine will only apply to one face and then when I selct the second face, it REapplies it to the first face and doesn't change the second one at all.  Did you figure out a fix to your problem?  Maybe it will fix mine as well.  Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same exact problem - Neural Skin Smoothing is going to a non-selected face.

Very Frustrating as I use this filter "A Lot" for portraits

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines