• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: 3D Render Progress missing

Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In v21.1.2 the render progress for 3D rendering is missing.
A black box appears stating that Render Progress can be found below - but the actual progress is not shown.

To replicate :
Make a simple 3D extrusion
Press Render

No progress is shown

No workaround apart from reverting to a previous version such as v20

Dave

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 06, 2021 Dec 06, 2021

I was the original poster for this thread, but would not now expect to see any change on this given that 3D is being discontinued from Photoshop.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/3d-faq.html

Given the above it should now be closed

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not working in latest version either 22.3.1 so no change there then, why oh why do adobe keep sending updates that are filled with bugs ? can someone please tell me, spending more time on sorting bugs than doing actual artwork (what I have the program and spending me £50 a month for)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Estou com o mesmo problema!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mesmo problema aqui!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having this same issue over a month since the last post in here, with the addition that I'm not sure if renders ever successfully complete at all. I've let very simple ones sit for a long time, and it seems like it just perpetually renders them and never finishes. I'm talking over an hour for a few letters of text that take a couple minutes max when imitated in something like Dimension. Without the progress bar, I can't tell if it's actually stuck or if it's just taking an insane amount of time. Just updated my Photoshop and it's still not fixed. I basically can't use the program for 3D items at this time since I need to be able to give people estimates on how long they'll take to render once I hit the button. Makes the 3-D tool all but useless if finishing the project is a guessing game.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wonder if all these old issues are actually fixed in new ver 21.1.3 just released.  I'll be watching these posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Apr 18, 2020 Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK in ver 21.0.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Pete
No, changing the info to save progress makes no difference to the render progress issue
Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the report about 3d render progress missing, we're investigating this one.
Do you get the render progress if you change the document setting to Save Progress?

Regards,
Pete

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still No progress bar, shame

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still missing. Adobe should stop charging $$ until they fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no progress bar...  "render progress can be found below", yeah right!!!

How about you get off your sorry asses and FIX IT !

..or at least add a similar box to the subscription management page. One that says "subscription payment can be found below" and you can experience the joy of waiting when the subscription payment will appear below!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is this issue still not taken care of?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I like how no one cared to fix this issue when we pay for your program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still no fix... Now version 22.1.1 It's horrible not knowing how long a render is taking or if it is stuck.  

Please fix Adobe!

@petegreen 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2020 Dec 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

very frustrating that there has been a very annoying glitch in your software for over 8 months! with no fix to date. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 12, 2020 Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. Any updates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any updates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also getting this issue too

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 21, 2020 Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also facing the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue using version 21.2. Tried changing the document settings bar in the bottom left but still can't see Render Progress. Its very frustrating, I have no idea how long my Render will take... Not sure if I have time to make a coffee, walk the dog or if the render will take all night and bext to go to bed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

It seems still the same in version 21.2.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have the same problem, i hope it will be fixed soon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Problem here:   Hoping for a work around.   It shows a pop-up saying you can watch progress here, but there is not progress bar. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2020 Apr 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same iussue here. i opened a post 1 week ago for the version 21.1.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines