• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: After installing Mac OS Sierra Beta, can't use brush tools with Wacom tablet

LEGEND ,
Jul 25, 2016 Jul 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the brush tools work fine with the mouse. But when I want to use my Wacom Tablet, steps are showing in history panel, but nothing happens on the image.. I did try reset the preferences, reset tools, re-install photoshop 2015.5, re-install wacom driver, but can't solve the problem..

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 02, 2016 Aug 02, 2016
I believe this works correctly with the latest Wacom driver update, plus V4 or the Sierra beta. We're still testing but please let us know your findings with the most recent updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate
4 Comments
Mentor ,
Jul 26, 2016 Jul 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's what happens when you use a beta Operating System. Did Adobe release support for the OS? Did Wacom release drivers for the OS? No? Then why would use expect anything to work the way it should?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2016 Jul 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. We're seeing the same thing and will work with our partners to sort out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 02, 2016 Aug 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on this issue with the Wacom not registering properly with the third public beta?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2016 Aug 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I believe this works correctly with the latest Wacom driver update, plus V4 or the Sierra beta. We're still testing but please let us know your findings with the most recent updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate