• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Bug in Frames

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not able to fill the layer as the photoshop always fill a frame, if that frame is above the layer I want to fill. I'm on Macbook retina. Its bit hard to describe, please check to video bellow.

Please see the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkL64AUd7LY

I posted this problem in Adobe user forum, nobody was able to help and your ACP advised to post here.

Thanks,

Karel

Bug Acknowledged
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Thanks. Engineering is investigating this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
7 Comments
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest to don't use frames. It should simplify work with layer masking but I don't think that frames will be ever implemented properly. Try vector mask instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

great 😞 I spent a lot of time with huge psd file to implement frames. They seems to be broken in many ways. Why am I paying for tools which are not working??

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use "nesting lock" on frames so layers won't be moved inside frame. But then you might deal with strange things like layer effects. Frame and it's content might have layer effects. But sometimes you can change only one of them. Same for opacity and fill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm on mac. any click on canvas, selects a frame, even if that frame is in completely different layer!

it causes many problems. basicaly its like autoselect of some kind. the only workaround is to manualy turn off the visibility of some frames - if the visibility is off, than such frame is not selected by click. but it doesn't work for groups, you have to turn off the visibility of each layer manualy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does Adobe monitor these forums? or we post it just for fun? I PAID for the Photoshop, I expect it to be WORKING. Unbeliavable how somebody with monopol market treats its customers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see its another "community powered support" does Adobe has some real support? You know I mean support for the products we BOUGHT and which has PROBLEMS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. Engineering is investigating this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate