• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Neural Filters - not working - "we've temporarily disable filter because of an error"

Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now there is a new problem with the colorize filter since installing the latest version of PS.

Before with the older version the filter would not download and someone came up with

a fix that involved removing the files that had the word colorize in it and then it downloaded fine(thank you)

Now I can get the filter to colorize ok,but when I try to click on image to modifiy the color in certain areas, PS puts up a message saying the filter has been temporarily disabled. Is this happening for others? If so does Adobe not check these things before releasing an update, this is the second update in a row to have problems with the colorize neural filter! I'm betting this is the most used neural filter and yet it has the most issues.

PS-72397

Bug Unresolved Locked
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Install the 23.1 update. It contains a number of fixes for Neural Filters.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Please update to 23.0.1 which was released Tuesday night. Let us know if you're still getting this error with 23.0.1.

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 161 Replies 161
161 Comments
Community Expert ,
Aug 31, 2021 Aug 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any chance you could post a screen shot of Photoshop with the error message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry for the issue with the neural filter in Photoshop 22.5. Please try disabling the option to Use Graphics Processor from Photoshop by going to Preferences, then Performance. Once done, quit & relaunch Photoshop to check if that helps.

If the issue persists, take a look at the following troubleshooting article and check the list of known issues and workarounds related to neural filters: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/neural-filters-feedback.html 

Let us know if that helps!

Thanks,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been an issue for many weeks.  I reported it back in July to the feedback site which has now been closed.  Originally, the error when attempting to add a focal point to the colourised image was "There was an issue running filters" but that error has now been changed in the latest update to "We've temporarily disabled this filter because of an error".  The colourisation actually works but you can't add any focal points which, to be completely honest, kind of makes the entire filter redundant because it almost always needs individual focal point corrections to end up with a half decent job.Screenshot 2021-09-01 150952.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in neutral filter not working say "we've temporarily disabled this filter be cause of an error"  in windows 10  version phptoshp 22.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We're sorry for the Neural filter issues after the latest update of Photoshop 22.5. We have acknowledged this issue and logged as a bug. Our engineering team working on the fix. As a workaround, you can rollback Photoshop to 22.4.3 version to resolve this issue for now. We really appreciate your patience with us.

Thanks,

Mohit

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To the Adobe employees suggesting rolling back to 22.4.3 in order to get this working whilst the root cause is resolved, it was already broken in 22.4.3.  It has worked for me for quite some time but then broke for no discernible reason after I was already using 22.4.3.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2021 Sep 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola.
Hoy es día 12 de Septiembre de 2021, y mi versión de P.S. es la 22.5.0 recien actualizado.

He estado usando el filtro "Neural Filters" para colorear fotos en blanco y negro hasta Julio de 2021, sin ningún problema.

Pero por algún motivo que desconozco, en Agosto comenzó a aparecer un error.
Cuando yo le doy al botón "colorear", se ejecuta la acción de forma automática, y Photoshop añade el color de forma automática. Pero el resultado no acaba de ser perfecto.

Y cuando yo pincho en las diferentes zonas de la imagen para terminar de ajustar los colores, me aparece el siguiente error:

«Hemos desactivado temporalmente éste filtro debido a un error».
Y no me indica de qué tipo de error se trata. Por lo tanto, no se qué debo hacer, ni cuál es la solución para resolverlo.

He leido algun comentario de otros usuarios, pero no consigo encontrar la solución correcta.

Mi tarjeta Gráfica es la siguiente:

Gigabyte Radeon RX480 1G Gaming 8GB DDR5
Model: Radeon RX 480 G1 Gaming 8G
GV-RX480G1 GAMING-8GD AMD Radeon RX480/REV 1.0
PCI-E 3.0/8192MB GDDR5/256 bitDual-Link DVI-D/HDMI/DPx3

Versión de Adobe Photoshop: 22.5.0 20210809.r.384 ce617de x64
Número de inicios: 8
Sistema operativo: Windows 10 64 bits
Versión: 10 o posterior 10.0.19041.1202
Arquitectura del sistema: Intel Familia CPU:6, Modelo:15, Versión:1 con MMX, Número entero SSE, SSE FP, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AVX, AVX2, HyperThreading
Cantidad de procesadores físicos: 6
Cantidad de procesadores lógicos: 12
Vel. del procesador: 3398 MHz
Memoria incorporada: 32666 MB
Memoria libre: 18846 MB
Memoria disponible para Photoshop: 25109 MB
Memoria usada por Photoshop: 63 %
SAM SDK Version: 2.0.0-main.779
Estado local de ACP:
- Versión de SDK: 1.48.0
- Estado de Core Sync: Accesible y compatible
- Ejecución de Core Sync: 4.19.0.12
- Valor mínimo de Core Sync necesario: 4.3.28.24
Configuración de caché de ACPL: ^4
Versión de SDK de cliente de edición en directo: 3.82.01
Lienzo Manta: Habilitado.
Capas de alias: Deshabilitado.
Paleta de teclas modificadoras: Habilitado.
Highbeam: Habilitado.
Wintab Digitizer Services
Spec Version 1.4
Impl Version 1.39
Num Devices 1
Tamaño de azulejos de la imagen: 1028K
Niveles de caché de imagen: 4
Vista previa de fuentes: Medio
TextComposer: Latino
OpenCL se bloqueó en 07/09/2021 en 3:27:07 (Initializing Shared Sampling OpenCL feature)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Advocate ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola,

No tengo una solución, pero puedes hacer un reseteo de preferencias en Photoshop

https://helpx.adobe.com/es/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Si esto no funciona, puedes ir a la aplicación de Creative Cloud e instala una versión anterior de Photoshop

Me dices si te resulta

Saludos

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola Eugenio.
Gracias por tu ayuda.
Hice todo lo que me dijisteis, pero no he tenido éxito.

Mi PC cada vez tiene mayores síntomas de inestabilidad.

Ahora estoy intentando a ver si puedo rescatar una imagen del sistema que hice el día 26 de Agosto.
Pero no consigo encontrar la forma de que mi PC se restaure a partir de esa imagen.
No se porqué windows no tiene unas instrucciones o herrramientas más claras y comprensibles.

Para hacer una restauración del sistema a partir de un punto de restauración, es muy fácil
Pero para hacerlo a través de una imagen del sistema, no consigo encontrar la forma de hacerlo.

De todos modos, haciendo eso tampoco se si conseguiré nada, porque mi equipo es el mismo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pongo todos los componetes de mi PC por si resulta de utilidad:
PLACA: ASUS X99 Deluxe II
CPU: INTEL i7 - 6800K 3.40Ghz 3401Mhz
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 2400 PC4-19200 16GB CL14. (2x16 Gb = 32 Gb)
GPU: Gigabyte Radeon RX480 Gaming G1 8Gb DDR5.
Monitor 1: BenQ PD3200U 32" 4K Ultra HD LED IPS.
Monitor 2: DELL UltraSharp U2414H 24" LED IPS

Trabajo con Potoshop 2021 + Lightroom Classic CC. además de otros programas.
Al conectar monitor BENQ , el PC se volvió inestable.

Al pasar el ratón, o al cambiar carpetas entre una pantalla y otra, se queda como atascado unos micro-segundos.
Cuando ejecuto Adobe Photoshop también me da problemas de rendimiento y de vez en cuando me aparece un mensaje indicando que el problema viene de la Grafica. Como solución, me indica que configure el monitor con superresolucion virtual (una opcion que no está disponbiel en mi monitor) y en caso contrario, me indica que desactive la actividad por GPU y que haga funcionar Photoshop con el procesador CPU. Pero si hago eso, el PC se vuelve eternamente lento.

Bajé los últimos drivers de la GPU y tras instalarlos, me quedé con pantalla negra y tuve que restaurar el sistema, reinstalar los drivers originales y ahora vuelvo a tener el PC inestable con problemas de rendimiento.

Ya no se qué hacer...
Imagino que me veré obligado a cambiar la GPU, a pesar de que es casi nueva.
Y las GPU están ahora todas agotadas en internet, y están carísimas de precio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, que pena que tengas esos problemas, 

yo no soy experto en PC ya que utilizo MAC, pero puede ser que en este foro existan expertos en este tema

Suerte y espero lo soluciones

Saludos

E

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 23, 2021 Sep 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Solution that works for me:

1. update Ps + creative cloud

2. run Ps as administrator

3. all graphics options are turned on and all filters working 😹

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2021 Sep 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to use focal points with autocolor still give the error and rolling back to PS 22.4.3 doesn't resolve the issue, hope this bug is taken care of soon as I really want to use the autocolor feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 01, 2021 Oct 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i am trying to use smart portrait (neural filters) I got this error - we've temporarily disabled this filter becouse of an error

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the Neural filter issues after the latest update of Photoshop 22.5. We have acknowledged this issue and logged as a bug. Our engineering team working on the fix. As a workaround, you can rollback Photoshop to 22.4.3 version to resolve this issue for now. We really appreciate your patience with us. 

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had this problem but now the filter works fine on the latest Photoshop Beta 23.0 that has been released yesterday, so I recommend using the latest beta if you're having this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2021 Oct 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2021-10-09 101611.jpg

Can anyone help? Downloaded as few filter that could be useful for me but no matter what I try to use always get this error message: "This Filter is temporarly deactivated due to an error" Great... :0( I have tried switching the working drives from C/: to E/: with no success, emptied put the Cache, Restart etc. etc.... what else can I try? Running Windows...see screenshot;Screenshot 2021-10-09 103356.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a year of fixing scratches etc I am mostly down to the point of colorizing old BW photos. I'm running into a lot of pinks and purples in clothing for some reason, especially on military uniforms. First off, I would think that a military or police uniform, especially with a hat involved, would send up AI flags for a blue or green colorization (an option to go police blue or army green would be great), but instead a lot of mine are full pink uniforms or pink top/purple pants etc. Okay, so let's think about this. When you go out in public, what percentage of people are dressed in pink and purple in comparison to blue, green, red, and many other colors other than pink and purple?

Okay, down to the rest of the meat of the problem. I cannot change anything in "Colorize" due to an error while attempting to use focal point. Is this error caused by something other than Photoshop? Am I one of the few experiencing it? Are there a fixes to try for this error? If not, being a non-subscriber eventually because of the error, is there a way to figure out when it has been fixed so I can resubscribe and finish my projects? Thanks for any suggestions or input. Colorize error.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

landscape mixer error.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im getting same message. Im getting tired of lways getting problems after an upgrade. Can anyon erecommend an alternative to photoshop as im due for renewal very soon and am not full of convidence

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...what just worked for me is to go into the cloud and start Photoshop 23.0 (see image)...then download the filters again and it worked...you need a lot of free space though... good luck :0)Screenshot 2021-10-29 200537.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola compañeros.
Finalmente se ha podido solucionar el problema.

Conseguí restaurar una imagen de sistema de mi equipo del 26 de Agosto, pero no sirvió para resolver el problema.
Y todas las actualizaciones que hice de mi tarjeta gráfica, tampoco sirvieron de nada.

Ha sido la nueva versión de Adobe Photoshop 23.0 , disponible en Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop.
Eso sí ha servido para resolver el problema.
Y no solamente se  ha resuelto los Neural Filters.
También ha sido un paso adelante en rendimiento y velocidad de trabajo del programa.
Especialmente ha sido un paso adelante en el momento de guardar los archivos.

Gracias al equipo de Adobe, por resolver éstos problemas. !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trying to use the Landscape Mixer in Ps v23 in Windows 10 and keep getting the following message " We've temporarily diabled this filter because of an error" Does'nt tell me what the error is nor how to fix it. Any suggestions? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Genial!! me alegra que al fin esté solucionado el problema

Saludos

E

Votes

Translate