• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Crash on launch Photoshop 23.0 macOS

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was unable to open photoshop after I have perform the update today. It was constantly crashing. Please help.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Hi all,  

We're happy to announce the release of Photoshop 23.0.2. This update includes the fix for this issue. To see the list of all fixed issues, click here

To update Photoshop to 23.0.2, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. More detailed instructions for updating  

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected and share your feedback with us.  

Thanks,

Mohit

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

If you disable the "Spaces" plugin then the crash should go away.
To disable rename the "Spaces" folder in Plugins to "~Spaces".
Change
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2022\Required\Plug-ins\Spaces
To:
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop 2022\Required\Plug-ins\~Spaces

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Thanks @Indranilc I've asked engineering to take a look. You can install the previous version 22.x (v2021) and keep the current version installed so we can continue to troubleshoot: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.ug.html 

Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate
27 Comments
Contributor ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
This post was about crashing in MacOS. The "correct answer" is written to help PC users, there is no Mac equivalent to help the author of the post. However I tried 23.0.1 and it did launch. But, I went to open my Libraries tab and received the attached error. I see another update being required.

Screen Shot 2021-11-12 at 4.53.38 PM.png

 I have never seen this error before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,  

We're happy to announce the release of Photoshop 23.0.2. This update includes the fix for this issue. To see the list of all fixed issues, click here

To update Photoshop to 23.0.2, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. More detailed instructions for updating  

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected and share your feedback with us.  

Thanks,

Mohit

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate