P: DNG Converter 14.1 NOT COMPATIBLE with Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave)

2 Votes
Community Beginner ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even though the DNG Converter download page asserts that the OS requirement is Mac OS 10.14 and later, it will not load on my Mojave system. Error is "Requires 10.15 or later"

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022
Thanks for the report. The bug is that the KB doc for Camera Raw wasn't updated correctly. The correct requirements are below: macOS Mojave (version 10.15) or later Windows 10 64-bit (version 1909) or later; LTSC versions are not supported The documentation team has made the change to update the document and it should be live today. Apologies for the confusion.
Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
3 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the report. The bug is that the KB doc for Camera Raw wasn't updated correctly. The correct requirements are below:

• macOS Mojave (version 10.15) or later
  • Windows 10 64-bit (version 1909) or later; LTSC versions are not supported

The documentation team has made the change to update the document and it should be live today. Apologies for the confusion.

Senior Product Manager - Customer Advocacy - Digital Imaging
Bug Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe Team,
I have been waiting for an answer to my system info for 4 days now. It would be nice if I could get one because I need Photoshop to work. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mahalo for the correction.

Votes

Translate

Translate