• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Document jumps from secondary to primary monitor when I zoom

Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a document open in Photoshop on my secondary monitor (DELL UP2516D). As soon as I click cmd+ or cmd- to zoom in or out, the document jumps to the MacBook's monitor.

I'm using Photoshop 19.1.0 in Standard Screen Mode on a MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2017), 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7, High Sierra 10.13.2.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018
One of our QE is seeing a difference on how images that are slightly between screens behave in the new update and engineering will investigate. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate
7 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin, we're not able to reproduce that with macOS 10.13.3 which was released today. Can you try updating to 10.13.3 and see if you're still having issue:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeffrey, thank you for your fast reply. I updated to 10.13.3, and unfortunately I am still experiencing this problem in Standard Screen Mode.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One of our QE is seeing a difference on how images that are slightly between screens behave in the new update and engineering will investigate. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for looking into this. From what I've experienced, the problem still occurs when the images are centered on the secondary monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Talking with the QE, he's not 100% convinced he's got your case reproduced. Might need a bit more information (screenshots, spaces set-up etc) to make sure we're completely understanding your issue. Do you think you could make a screen video of both screens or screen shots of before and after state?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing this issue both with my custom workspace, and also in the default Essentials workspace. In the video I am clicking cmd+ to zoom in using my external keyboard.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Any news about this? I have the same issue...

Votes

Translate

Translate