P: Horizontal scrolling not working with Microsoft Touch Mouse on Windows

6 Votes
LEGEND ,
Mar 31, 2015 Mar 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Horizontal scrolling doesn't work with the Microsoft Touch Mouse. This issue is present in Photoshop CS5 and the latest version of Photoshop CC on both Windows 7 and 8.1. Vertical scrolling work perfectly, but horizontal scrolling moves the canvas all the way to the right and the scrolling gets stuck. The scroll bar also breaks until you hover the mouse over it. The only way I can scroll horizontally is to hold the ctrl key and slide the scroll on the mouse vertically.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 21, 2016 Jun 21, 2016

Votes

Translate

Translate
4 Comments
Explorer ,
May 31, 2015 May 31, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with Logitech Touchpad. Please solve this issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me! Even vorse - both horizontal and vertical scrolling is not working, I'm using Dell XPS13 touchpad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
May 27, 2016 May 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also now have the same issue with scrolling in both directions on my Dell XPS 15 and my Surface Pro 3. I have also seen the same issue with scrolling on my Logitech MX Master mouse. I have been working with Adobe and they replied to me saying that the issue "will be fixed with the next release of Photoshop."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2016 Jun 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This issue should be fixed by the CC 2015.5 upgrade released today: https://blogs.adobe.com/photoshop/2016/06/adobe-releases-major-photoshop-cc-update-today-and-announc...

Senior Product Manager - Customer Advocacy - Digital Imaging

Votes

Translate

Translate