• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: How to disable multiple nudge-items in the history?

Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2015 Jun 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Photoshop CC 2015 nudge-items are being added every time I press an arrow key. How can I disable it and restore the old behavior? In previous versions no matter how much presses you did only one nudge was being added in the history.

Bug Acknowledged
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
31 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Aug 12, 2015 Aug 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the update, David. Glad my information helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Participant ,
Aug 12, 2015 Aug 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Chris and Sticky. :)

We’re using the sendDocumentThumbnailToNetworkClient function to grab the contents of the canvas. I don’t believe we’re adding events or doing anything that should change the behaviour of the history panel.

We’re happy to make any needed changes on our end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Sep 07, 2015 Sep 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Starting with CC 2015, I am having the same problem with nudges recording as multiple history states. I am using PS CC 2015 on a Windows XP. I do not sign into Creative Cloud from PS because my husband and I use the same CC account and have different preferences so we don't want the computers to sync. I disabled the Load Extension Panel checkbox and now nudge records as one history state. I do not believe I have any third party extensions installed. I would be glad to check for them if you can point me in the right direction. If there is any other information I can provide that will help to solve this problem please let me know. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop CC 2015 doesn't support XP.

Double check the extension panels you have installed - it does sound like you have a third party panel that is hosing the history state.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I find out which are installed please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2015 Sep 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Julie,

If you click Help > System Info you'll get a dialog containing a TON of information on your system.  Scroll down to the very bottom of that display and look under "Optional and third party plug-ins" and "Plug-ins that failed to load" and "Extensions".  On a "vanilla" install, you should have to Camera Raw plugins for the first category, nothing in the second, and Libraries, Welcome, and Behance for the third.

Thanks,
David

Votes

Translate

Translate