• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: I can't see the path in same background color like the path color

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2018 Jan 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. The Photoshop 2018 Pen tool has different path color to choose from. But it's annoying to me to switch over and over in different circumstances. For example, The path color is Blue and I'm working some kind of image that has the blue color. In this case, the path becomes way too hard to follow to adjust the anchors. Because the path color isn't BLENDING with the color underneath like it was in Photoshop CC 2017.

Example:

2. The Rubberband. The rubber band is way good in Phootshop 2017. But in 2018 photoshop, when I'm working on path rubber band act like it's vibrating or something similar. It's just not stable in connecting to the pen.

I have been using Photoshop since CS2. I experienced the same problem in the Photoshop CS5 and 5.5. And it was fixed in CS6 till CC 2017. And the problem just got back with the different color though. 

So I wanted to let Adobe know to fix this problem with the Pen tool. I checked this with my friend's computer and it's the same. 

I'm using 

Intel Core i5 6600k
Graphics NVIDIA 750 TI 2GB (Latest Driver)
Ram 16 GB
SSD 120 (For OS)
OS Windows 10 Pro Build 1709(Latest)

Thanks in advance Adobe!

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

You can now "Specify path options" to customize the path color and thickness. https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/editing-paths.html

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
4 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2018 Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sazid,

Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate it. I submitted your request for a blended color option for the pen tool and I'll keep you posted on the progress of that.

I'm looking into the issue with the rubber band being shaky. Would you mind creating another thread for that second issue? We use internal tags to keep track of these posts and if there is more than one issue it becomes hard to keep track of votes and fixes.

Thank you,
Hannah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hannah,

Thanks for the reply. Of course, I will create another thread to keep track the Rubber band issue on a separate thread. So it will be easier to follow for the Photoshop team.

Moving Forward,
Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hannah,

Just posted a separate thread for the Rubber Band. 

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/the-rubber-band-being-shaky-in-photoshop-cc-2...

It would be highly appreciated to have these problems solved by the next update.

Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2021 Nov 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can now "Specify path options" to customize the path color and thickness. https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/editing-paths.html

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate