• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Image doubles at monitor seam when using multiple displays

LEGEND ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wanted to provide feedback that there is a bug in Photoshop 2017 when viewing a file on Photoshop stretched across two monitors. I am using a 2010 Mac Pro with two 30 inch Apple Cinema Displays running separately on two ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB graphics cards. The image repeats when placed between screens. This issues does not occur on the 2015.5 version.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018
This should work correctly in Photoshop 19.0 or later.

Votes

Translate

Translate
7 Comments
LEGEND ,
Apr 12, 2017 Apr 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same issue since I've updated to Photoshop 2017 as well.  I recently updated my operating system to Mac OS 10.12.4, and CC updated Photoshop 2017 (I was also previously on 2015.5).  The image repeats at the seam of my two monitors.  I'm on a 2013 Mac Pro with AMD FirePro D500 3072MB Graphics card with a Samsung SMB2430H and a DELL U2410 Displays.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really hope Photoshop fixes this issue with multiple displays but meanwhile I just went back to version 2015.5 and it works just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree, they should absolutely fix this issue.  It disrupts my workflow somewhat regularly.  

This is a separate issue, but I also wish photoshop would allow actual submission of bug reports, rather than just having a discussion forum.  Looks like you posted this 2 months ago, I wonder if anyone from the Photoshop dev team even has seen it and/or are addressing the issue?  I posted a bug report on a separate photoshop issue 2 months ago as well, and that hasn't been fixed either.  It's pretty unprofessional of Adobe if you ask me, particularly since you had to go backwards in versions.  Doesn't seem right that customers should have to go through that hassle.

Illustrator allows users to submit bug reports, and Photoshop used to.  It's a strange inconsistency in Adobe's development business.   I've submitted bug reports many times in my life to Adobe on both of these programs, and in the past, it's often it's fixed on the next update.  Maybe I should start a thread to discuss that...

I'm not going to go back to the 2015.5 version, so if they fix it, i'll post again and let you know, Mark.  best of luck to you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tim,
     Thank you, if you do hear they fixed it I would like to know.
Best,
Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here; good to hear that I might be able to revert versions. MacBook Pro (Retina, Mid 2012); NVIDIA GeForce GT 650 M 1024 MB (driving the built-in plus two Dell U2515H displays), Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just use Photoshop CC 2015.5 it works just fine with two or three monitors. Why Photoshop hasn't fixed this issue in later versions I don't have a clue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This should work correctly in Photoshop 19.0 or later.

Votes

Translate

Translate