Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

P: Photoshop crash iPad Pro M1 - os 15.0.2

1 Vote
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have had a problem with PS on iPad Pro with M1 processor for some time - system 15.0.2. the program closes as soon as it is opened. I tried reinstalling PS, the entire Creative Cloud with applications. logging out and back in and nothing. no change. other applications like Illustrator or Lightroom  are working normalny. Have you got any idea what to do ?

Bug Acknowledged
TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021
Thanks for reporting, engineering is investigating.
Status Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate
3 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2021 Oct 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And... Changing Region to us nothing changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting, engineering is investigating.

Senior Product Manager - Customer Advocacy - Digital Imaging
Bug Acknowledged

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you find the problem. I am not able to work on PS on an iPad. After each installation attempt, the application works properly again, but only until the first file is imported. Later it turns off right after starting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines