• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: "File > file info > Photoshop" does not work screen scrolling

Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the last version, to access the sequence file > file info > Photoshop, does not work the screen scrolling to see the history.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019
This issue should be fixed in the current version, Photoshop 2020 v21.x or later. Let us know if you're still having trouble.

Votes

Translate

Translate
7 Comments
Engaged ,
Nov 19, 2018 Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I've been able to replicate this problem. It doesn't happen when trying the same on PS CC 2018 (with the same file), so I guess it must be something about CC 2019. To try this, history logging must be activated in Preferences and the file must have a history long enough to be scrolled, of course.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something extra I just noticed - on top of the above, the Up/Down cursor keys don't seem to work anymore in text fields (in File/File Info). For instance, if you have many keywords (enough of them so that they don't fit in the normal view), you can scroll up and down using the GUI's clickable arrows, but pressing the up/down cursor keys (in the physical keyboard) to move through the list won't do anything (it works with CC 2018, not with CC 2019).
The same applies to other multi-line fields in File info when using PS CC 2019.
I don't use File Info so it's not really a problem for me, but I'm sure it will be a nuisance for other users.
(I am using Windows 10 and the latests PS CC 2019 update at this moment, 20.0.1).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lumper, not sure I completely understand what you're describing. I can scroll the Photoshop History panel just fine in the File Info dialog. Are you saying you can't select the text?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 04, 2019 Jan 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jeffrey. Excuse my English, I am using an automatic translator. I can not scroll in this panel nor can I select the text. And as I am reading comments from other users, the same problem happens to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't worry Lumper, the same issue has already been reported here:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/ps-cc-2019-problem-with-file-file-info-when-t...

I think it's the same one and it's already in progress. Anyway I'm going to add a short video to that other thread, just in case the problem is not clear.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Yep. I have all 3 behaviors logged. Can't arrow, can't select history text (Mac/win), Can't scroll history (win)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This issue should be fixed in the current version, Photoshop 2020 v21.x or later. Let us know if you're still having trouble.

Votes

Translate

Translate