• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Replace Color crash in Indexed Color mode.

LEGEND ,
May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Below is the content of message I sent after Photoshop (23.3.1) crash. Tell me if you can reproduce it:

After changing 'Image > Mode' to' Indexed Color' and then trying 'Image > Adjustment > Replace Color', the dialog opens but there's nothing in beside one highlighted cell with value. Photoshop freezes in no time and after few seconds Error Report for "Adobe Photoshop" (I fill in now) pops up.

By the way I found 4 other threads describing crash when choosing 'Replace Color', and even info it was fixed, but not any of them mentioned of Indexed Color Mode. There's some solution, but probably not for this case: Troubleshoot crash or freeze in Photoshop

Ps. Photoshop Crash Report textarea doesn't let use arrow keys.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Photoshop 23.4. This update includes the fix for this issue. To see the list of all fixed issues, click here

To update Photoshop to 23.4, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. More detailed instructions for updating

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected, and share your feedback.

Thanks,

Mohit

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , May 03, 2022 May 03, 2022

Thanks you @Kukurykus for letting us know, this is a bug and we see the same thing. Will pass this on to the team to fix.

Cheers,

Votes

Translate

Translate
3 Comments
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks you @Kukurykus for letting us know, this is a bug and we see the same thing. Will pass this on to the team to fix.

Cheers,

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice to see your here, I thought you were delegated to operate Beta issues only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Photoshop 23.4. This update includes the fix for this issue. To see the list of all fixed issues, click here

To update Photoshop to 23.4, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. More detailed instructions for updating

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected, and share your feedback.

Thanks,

Mohit

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate