Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Resize brush with surface pen

LEGEND ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
i am using a Surface Book with Photoshop for painting. I'm sure everybody knows the combination of holding down the ALT Key while holding the right mouse button then moving the mosue to resize or soften the brush.
In the past it was possible to do this also with the pen of the surface book. So you had to press the ALT key, hold the "right mouse button" on the pen while draging the pen to the left or right.

But since some time it has stopped working and just the color sampler appears when doing so.

Has anybody a solution for my problem? i tried allready resetting photoshop, updating everything on windows and some other stuff.

Thank you
Dominik

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018
With the latest Photoshop update it should be working. The behavior had to be modified slightly due to changes in Windows 10 that prevented stylus right click functionality to work correctly in Photoshop. You have to do a tap with the stylus to invoke the HUD and resize while hovering.

Votes

Translate

Translate
2 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2018 Jan 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the latest Photoshop update it should be working. The behavior had to be modified slightly due to changes in Windows 10 that prevented stylus right click functionality to work correctly in Photoshop. You have to do a tap with the stylus to invoke the HUD and resize while hovering.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you, that way it works. It was easier / better before but i can live with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate