• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Scanner driver problems in Photoshop CC and CC2014 on MacOS

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2014 Nov 14, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please update scanning method for MAC with Photoshop CC or CC2014. (Currently cannot scan directly anymore from my Epson Perfection 4490 Photo scanner to Photoshop. It used to be so easy. Now I have to use Epson or Mac to scan, save as TIFF, and then open in Photoshop. Very clunky and time consuming. Not a solution.) Please fix this glitch.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 10, 2014 Dec 10, 2014
Joan, can you try the 15.2.2 update that was released tonight with Image Capture and let me know if you get the dialog more than one time?

Votes

Translate

Translate
27 Comments
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2015 Apr 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In fact it does not work so well with Image Capture. It can scan, yes, and the scanned image opens well in photoshop, but when I use the brush to retouch, photoshop CC (2014.2.2) crashes immediatly. So the best thing to do in full knowledge of the facts is to quit Photoshop CC just after scanning, (therefore Image Capture also quits) then to relaunch photoshop, open the image scanned previously and everything is going well !

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 16, 2015 Apr 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
That crash sounds like an issue untreated to this topic. Please create a new topic on the crash, and include the full crash report.

Votes

Translate

Translate