• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Selective objects in Smart Filters gets misaligned after cropping outside of Camera Raw

Community Beginner ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always start my editing process with making a Smart filter, and apply the Camera RAW. I edit in here with multiple selective edits (brush tool, gradient, etc.). When I'm done in Camera RAW I close it down and start edit with muliple layers in the normal Photoshop view. 

Whenever I come to my final stages I like to do tweaks to the crop. I do this at the end, with many layers in the layer panel, including the smart layer with camera RAW from the early stages. Whenever the crop render the selective edits from the smart object get misaligned. My work-around is to create a new merged layer before the crop, but that limits my ability to go back and edit again later if I'd want to do that. 

Are there any other work-arounds or will the bug be fixed in the near future? 🙏🏼

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

This is a known limitation with Camera Raw smart filters. It's possible that it might be overcome in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a known limitation with Camera Raw smart filters. It's possible that it might be overcome in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate