• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Sky Replacement Crashes after latest Update

Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2021 Aug 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to the latest version of Photoshop, now when I try to use Sky Replacement it keeps going into a Program Error: "Could not complete your request because of a program error".

{Moderator edited title - PS-72990}

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Photoshop 22.5.1 which includes the fix for this issue. Check the list of other fixed issues here

To update Photoshop to 22.5.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. More detailed instructions for updating

Please feel free to share your feedback with us.

Thanks,

Mohit

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate
31 Comments
New Here ,
Sep 06, 2021 Sep 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just used the sky replacement option on some drone shots a few days ago.

Then I tried today with my normal process - Import into lightroom, combine photos in HDR, then edit in photoshop, then sky replacement. When I click sky replacement it pops up with the alert       "Could not complete request due to program error" and it won't even open the sky replacement box. Both Photoshop and lightroom are up to date, I've tried restarting the programs as well as computer but I'm still getting the error code.

I can't even find a forum for this so I'm not sure what to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for reporting. Engineering is readying a fix for an update. Stay tuned. We'll update this thread when the fix becomes available.

Status Started

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,
After the update to 22.5(Windows german Version), the function replace sky no longer works. I get the error message: "The process could not be carried out because a program error has occurred". After that, I have to close Photoshop via Task Manager because the application has stopped responding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the release of Photoshop 22.5.1 which includes the fix for this issue. Check the list of other fixed issues here

To update Photoshop to 22.5.1, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. More detailed instructions for updating

Please feel free to share your feedback with us.

Thanks,

Mohit

Status Fixed

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2021 Oct 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am running 22.5.1 on my Imac running Big Sur, and am here to tell you it has not been fixed. I have tried launching this numerous times, and still no success. I have tried with disabling the graphic processor and enabled. No difference. In fact, when launching the Sky replacement, it doesn't even give me the dialog box to have me choose a replacement sky. It automatically applies one, and then freezes the whol application. I have to "force-quit" the app every time, thereby losing my work. Any updates or other items I can try? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 26, 2021 Oct 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried the 23.0 update that was released today?

Votes

Translate

Translate