• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

P: Unchecking Animated Zoom has no effect when zooming via the buttons on the Navigator window

1 Vote
LEGEND ,
Apr 12, 2018 Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Edit>Preferences>Tools menu, there is an option to disable animated zoom. Animated zoom becomes disabled when using the Ctrl-- and Ctrl-+ key combos but not for the zooming buttons on the navigation window. I want to disable animated zoom because there exists another bug in which, during the zoom animation, Photoshop will display the canvas in a previous history state, which makes for a quite disorienting user experience. I use a pen and tablet with Photoshop and I find the navigation window to be the most convenient way to move about the canvas.

Bug Won't fix
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 Comment
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I've logged an issue for the team to look at the issue with the Navigator panel not respecting the Tools > Animate Zoom preference

I would suspect the root of your problem is a GPU driver issue. Have you tried updating your graphics driver directly from AMD or nVidia?

Senior Product Manager - Customer Advocacy - Digital Imaging

Votes

Translate

Translate