• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Vanishing point acting weird...

Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2015 Jul 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, i have some issue with the vanishing point, on cs5 everything works well, now im on the latest update on CC few things happens 1. i get this margins (attached) that make it difficult placing objects 2. after i paste an object, if iclick off board i cannot reselect object and i need to cancel and redo 3. controling the object, after i place it on the grid, it flip, turns, disappear.
any ideas?

im on Imac 27 5k

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 30, 2015 Nov 30, 2015
This should be solved by the CC 2015.1 update that was released today: https://blogs.adobe.com/photoshop/201...

Votes

Translate

Translate
4 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 04, 2015 Aug 04, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not quite following what the issue is you're seeing. Would it be possible to create a video of the CS5 behavior and the CC behavior to better illustrate?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, first of all thanks for the reply,
this is the link for the video and im explaining the problem:
i dont have cs5 here but
the workflow is the same as CC:
i have a layer with the object to map (in the img is the box)
i have another layer with the "map" object (circle) that i want to place on the box...
1. select the object > copy it
2. filter > vanishing point > and paste
here is where the problem start, first of all, as you can see, the pasted object is getting an extended margin and its not fitting the object like it suppose to, and it make it hard to fit it to its place... one thing i noticed the the margin is alway 4 times larger then the object itself and another thing i noticed, still inside vanishing point window is that when i paste the object (circle) its automatically change the tools from the Select pointer to the Marquee tool.

The second problem while in Vanishing point and after i pasted the object is that if i click somewhere not on the object and deselect it i cant reselect it again and have to reset it.

The third and its general comment the tool, for me isnt working smooth as it use to
i have the highest spec for the imac 5k (because of the 4time margin, i suspect it might be related to the screen size)
Thanks
Guy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok. I think this is related to another issue with Vanishing Point I was working with engineering on. We'll take a look. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2015 Nov 30, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This should be solved by the CC 2015.1 update that was released today: https://blogs.adobe.com/photoshop/201...

Votes

Translate

Translate