• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Vanishing point control points disappear if you delete/undo added planes

Participant ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm finding this tool really buggy. If I drag out a plane, all it's control points are intact, if I then command-drag off another plane, then delete it, the original plane losing some of it's control points. The same happens if I undo also

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the April 2022 release of Photoshop 23.3. This update includes the fix for this issue.

To update Photoshop to 23.3, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. More detailed instructions for updating

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected and share your feedback with us.

Thanks,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate
3 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. I've asked engineering to take a look. Be sure to hit the UpVote button at the top if you're affected by this problem.

Status Started

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In vanishing point, when selecting a plane in a multi plane grid and pressing delete: the plane visually disappears but the remaining grids act like the plane is still there: the corresponding anchor points are gone, and the remaining grid may not be altered as though it is still attached to the deleted grid. Upon exiting and re-entering vanishing point the deleted plane is visible again. 

Because of this there is no way to delete a plane once created, except to delete the entire grid and start over.

PS 23.0.2  MacOS 12.0.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2022 Apr 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

We're happy to announce the April 2022 release of Photoshop 23.3. This update includes the fix for this issue.

To update Photoshop to 23.3, click "Update" in the Creative Cloud desktop app next to Photoshop. More detailed instructions for updating

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected and share your feedback with us.

Thanks,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate