• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Video Play-Head Out of Sync

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2016 Jan 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When editing video, the play-head can become out of sync with the red line beneath it. This is re-creatable by zooming into the timeline quickly. (It may take a few tries.) I believe this occurs more with larger videos but that may not be the case.

e.g.

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018
This should be fixed in Photoshop 19.0 or later. Let me know if you're still having issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate
9 Comments
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2016 Jan 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Gareth. I haven't been able to repro, yet. What OS/version are you running on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2016 Jan 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using PS CC 2015.2 on Windows 10 (Build 10586). It's unlikely that knowing these will help, but I'm currently using an i5-4670 and a Radeon HD 7750.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jan 29, 2016 Jan 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After further investigation, it appears that the issue is present in CC 2014 too. Perhaps this is, in fact, an incompatibility with a driver or something in that realm. (I assume graphics drivers.) I'm currently using a graphics driver from AMD of version 15.300.1025.1001.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Feb 18, 2016 Feb 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's inexcusable that a company such as Adobe is able to ignore their customers like this. I've been unable to continue editing a video project due to a bug with the recent alpha-quality release that the development team have provided us. I apologise for my clear anger however this is really beginning to frustrate me. I can't see any reason to continue paying for this broken software that I'm being provided.

The bug in question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gareth, apologies. I haven't been able to reproduce this issue as of yet. The image you posted secondarily looks like a screenshot of a product different than Photoshop CC. Are there any steps that you know of that reproduce this issue consistently?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gareth, I was able to finally reproduce this on a machine here.

The workaround, is to drag the playhead all the way to the left to reset it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've noticed that myself. This is not, unfotunately, a solution since it's difficult to get back to the position that I'd like afterwards. I can't imagine that this can be too difficult of a fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, the second image is a screenshot from CC 2014. That's why it appears different.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2018 Jan 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
This should be fixed in Photoshop 19.0 or later. Let me know if you're still having issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate