Problem is not solved with update 19.1

Bug Fixed
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018
Hi Everyone,

To check your Photoshop version and make sure you are up to date, please go to Help > System Info. In the top line you should see "20.0.1," which is the current version of Photoshop.

Thanks,
Hannah

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018
Hi Everyone,

The primary cause of this issue has been addressed in the newest release of Photoshop, which is now available for download. Please open your Creative Cloud app, upgrade to Photoshop 20.0 and try your video render again. We would appreciate your feedback.

Thank you!
Hannah

Votes

Translate

Translate
69 Comments
New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I think I rendered out each frame as a png from Photoshop and then brought it into Quicktime and saved it out as a movie...

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2018 Apr 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having the same problem, video render stalls at 50%. Kelly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having the same problem - happy to help if need. I am on a Mac book Pro High Sierra.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jennifer!

Thanks for offering! Can you email me so we can set up a screen share?

Regards,
Hannah

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I deleted the file and it now seems to be working.  Though the first time I was able to export gif second time it is saying it can not... spending hours and hours on this!!
Very frustrating.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been an issue for some time. I'm teaching a Photoshop animation workshop today and STILL having this problem. Adobe has updated CC but not fixed this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chris, we are working on an update, but it won't be out for a while yet. We have identified two files in the preferences area that cause trouble for the Ps video system on Mac 10.13. Here are steps to try as a workaround:

1. Restart the machine. This is be sure the Ps/Lr/Br video system is shut down.

2. Delete these folders:
/Library/Preferences/Adobe/amecommand
/Library/Preferences/Adobe/dynamiclinkmediaserver

You can get to your user / home folder with Go > Home.
If your Library folder is not visible, then (after choosing Go > Home) choose View > Show View Options, check Show Library Folder.

3. Launch Ps and continue.

We can also take a look at your system over Adobe Connect, if this isn't working. We've helped a few customers this way. You can email Hannah to arrange a meeting. Her email is below.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jennifer,

Sorry for the frustration. If you have trouble exporting again, it's likely that one or both of those files that you deleted have been generated again (and therefore need to be deleted again). Per the instructions here you may need to delete those files again and restart Photoshop to get it working.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Hannah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Full instructions for the workaround are found here: 
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/video-stops-rendering-at-50-percent.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2018 Jun 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am facing a problem with Adobe Photoshop 2018 cc Version-19.1, the option "Export As" is not showing up .Below is the attached Screenshot please let me know any solution if available.

The screen keeps on showing "Processing". 

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2018 Jun 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Yashmin,

Are you running Mac or Windows?

In this thread you will find instructions that will hopefully get your videos rendering again (https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/video-stops-rendering-at-50-percent.html)
If you don't will you please report back? I would love to do a screen share with you to try and troubleshoot it further.

Thanks,
Hannah

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hannah,

Thank You for the response. I am using WINDOWS But my problem is different here : 

I am unable to export my files as png,jpg etc. The "Export As" option and "Quick Export " is not running and the above shared screenshot is while I am trying to export my files. Because of this I am unable to use Zeplin as well.

Thanks
Yasmin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

separate issue

Please reference the new conversation here: CC 2018, v.19.1: Export As Hangs When Exporting a PNG or JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I am still having this problem despite using your advice from previous posts.  I have emailed you so we can maintain contact.  Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Aug 07, 2018 Aug 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm watching this conversation with some anxiety, as I wish to use this for teaching this fall. The problem with the suggested workaround is that students on networked machines in the lab don't have admin rights to go under the hood and implement it. It may be anathema to mention it but I may be forced to use something cheesy like https://ezgif.com/apng-maker to get the output that Pshop can't provide.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi William,

If you're having trouble following the help doc I would be happy to help you. Jim and I did a screenshare on Sunday night and he is up and running again without issue.

Email me with the Adobe ID associated with your subscription and we could set up a screenshare. I would be happy to get your machine up and running again.

Thanks,
Hannah

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hannah, 
To clarify... I personally don't have a problem with the workaround on my personal laptop. Issue is in a networked lab environment with students who 1) just want stuff to work and 2) don't have the admin rights to go under the hood. I'm loathe to bring this kind of thing to our IT guys bc they are overworked/underpaid.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi William,

I understand. So you know them to be having trouble rendering video? Asking because this isn't happening to every user. You are welcome to tell your IT department that I would walk them through a fix in what would likely take no more than 10-15 min if they have trouble.

Thanks,
Hannah

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for late reply. It turns out we don't teach this class until spring, so I probably have time to test with a couple of students, assess, and then loop you to our IT guys. If it's a 15 min fix they won't mind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2018 Sep 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds good. Feel free to email me if you'd like to set up a screen share 🙂 

Thanks!
Hannah

Votes

Translate

Translate

LEGEND ,
Oct 13, 2018 Oct 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hannah - I'm having the same problem, about a 50% freeze when trying to export for video. I have the latest update (as of October 13th 2018) and I'm working on the newest macbook pro. I've gone through the steps of trying to open a video in photoshop and it freezes, and so I went through your steps of trying to find the empty file in "logs" to no avail. I really need to export these as videos. Is there a number I could call to walk me through?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There isn't a number but we could set up a screen share so I could take a look. In your email please include your time zone and availability.

Thank you,
Hannah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Everyone,

The primary cause of this issue has been addressed in the newest release of Photoshop, which is now available for download. Please open your Creative Cloud app, upgrade to Photoshop 20.0 and try your video render again. We would appreciate your feedback.

Thank you!
Hannah

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hannah
I have the multi-tutti-frutti-cc-account with all the apps but it does not show me a newer version than the 19.1.6. I already have.

Best,
Lorena

Votes

Translate

Translate