• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

P: Windows and dialogs shifted down on MacOS 12.0.1 Apple M1 Mac Silicon

Community Beginner ,
Nov 26, 2021 Nov 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently moved from an Intel Mac to a Silicon Mac and having a bug where the Save for Web: "Save Optimized As" dialog keeps opening in the bottom left corner of the screen, rather than the last location that i had it open before (which seems to be the normal functionality based on how other dialogs retain their last open position). 

I am using save for web because I use image slices for game development. I see save for web is now legacy, is there another way i should save slices?

Machine: Macbook Pro 16 Apple m1 max chip, MacOS 12.0.1

Adobe Photoshop for Apple Silicon v23.0.2

Steps to reproduce: 

CMD+OPTION+SHIFT+S (Save for web)

Click Save button

Save Optimized As file system dialog opens to choose where to save files. This window now always opens in the bottom left corner of the screen all the way at the edge of the screen. I drag it up to center screen each time and it does not remember last location.

I also reset Photoshop preferences using the "Reset preferences on Quit" button in the preferences dialog but this did not help.

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
27 Comments
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2022 Jun 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is not an apple silicon error as it started happening on my 2017 imac. yes we have tried resetting preferences it makes no difference

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community Beginner ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have same problem. This problem was started PS 2022 version. I have M1 Pro Macbook but I have same problem previous device too (Macbook Pro 2018 Touchbar). I mean this is not only for M1 or M1 Pro.

Eventually this is really very annoying situation...

Votes

Translate

Translate