• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Perspective warp and smart objects: mockup error

Explorer ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm trying to work on some mockups I need to finish asap but evertime I create the smart object with the perspective (using perspective warp), a couple of things happen. Either photoshop crashes or stops responding, or (if I'm able to save) when I open the smart object to add the image I want to apply to the mockup, the I get an error message. This happens in both of my Mac Book Pros, the intel one with Monterrey 12.6 and in my M1 chip, same iOS. Both have 16GB of RAM. I have tried many photoshop versions without success, does anyone have an idea of how to fix this issue?

Also, I contacted Adobe today and the representative coudn't sove it in two hours....

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 20, 2022 Oct 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am testing on Windows using Photoshop 24.0 and everything works just fine. Can you achieve your goal (transformation) using Free Transform? Perhaps preference reset can help you something to back to normal https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines