• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2023 lent / lourd

Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour, avec sa derniere version, photoshop cc2023 est tres tres lent .... et les fichiers psd font le double, voir le triple du poids par rapport à la version precendent !

suis-je le seul à avoir remarque ce point ?

y a til une solution ? un correctif ?

Windows

CC2023

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you accidentally creating files where you are specifying inches instead of pixels? I've seen people get confused and create a 600" x 800" document when they intended to create a 600px by 800px document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jeffrey for your answer, but no, it's not. My format are ok (in pixel).... its weird.  i try to invistigate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share a file you saved from the prior version and file from the current version that show this discrepency in size? Post a URL to the file using CC files or dropbox, or something similar to share the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im sorry Jeffrey, but i can't.

But i have a lead for the size of the fill (not for the slownessof photoshop).... we change ou logo in our company and its seems that the new import of it increase the size of the psd files.

i had to test on more files to confirm (in my file i keep the illustrator format inside photoshop ... maybe tha's why).

i get back to you soon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

C'est la meme pour moi, ça me dépite, c'est lent .. 

J'ai réinstaller les anciennes version mais c'est la meme, je vais continuer mais bon,

Il faut une solution.

J'ai un Macbook pro avec une puce M1 pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour Varachaud,

J'ai le même problème que celui que vous décrivez. Il y aura sans doute un correctif ? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ha merci 🙂 je me snet moins seul.

c est tjs etrange ce photoshop; chaque nouvelle versions essuies tjs des bugs avant d'avoir la v.1.2.33.555 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is everyone on this thread using Illustrator Smart Objects?

If so, can you share a file thats slow or too large?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines