• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2024 and Canon Print Studio Pro

Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2023 Sep 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After updating to Photoshop 2024 I lost Canon Print Studio Pro from the Photoshop menu File-Automate. Anyone know of a solution?

Bug Unresolved
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
4 Comments
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2023 Sep 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe this thread can help something Solved: Since PS 24 update Canon Print Studio Pro not work... - Adobe Support Community - 13412719

I guess you must move some files or copy paste them in correct place. It actually appears that plugin needs update to work with Ps 24 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Sep 19, 2023 Sep 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reply. I'm afraid PSP might indeed need an update because I think I had to use the method in that link after an earlier Photoshop update. I looked at it this time, but unlike Photoshop 2023, I have no folder for Photoshop 2024, so I can't copy the plugin there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2023 Sep 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use print studio pro and today found the updated photoshop 24 had removed the plug in.  I just closed photoshop out then went to PSP in applications folder.  Click on the the Plug-In Install again.  When it asked where you want to install the plug-in just choose the applications folder again and select Photoshop 24 Plug-ins folder and install.  After installation reopen Photoshop and hopefully you find it back under automations.  It worked for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Explorer ,
Sep 22, 2023 Sep 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the reply. I don't have a folder for Photoshop 24, like I do for Photoshop 23.

7esiwnod9_1-1695404551001.png

Votes

Translate

Translate