• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 23.01 Menu items greyed out after each tool is used

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am having a major problem with photoshop 23.01 update. When I load an image the options on the menu bar are greyed out for a while. I have to randomly click on different tools to get overhead toolbar options to be used again. Its frustrating to contnously have greyed out tools after each tool is used. Please can I get some assistance with this. Also having an issue with lightroom raw images not moving over to lishroom with the edit in option. There is a load error

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you restore your preferences using this manual method does it work correctly?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually 

If that doesn't solve it, you can quit Photoshop and put the Settings folder back.

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines