• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 23.5.1 does not load

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated my Photoshop yesterday late morning and from there on it is not working! I have tried to uninstall the current version and the app altogether. The error I receivedScreenshot 2022-09-15 085330.jpg is attached below.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Just make sure the actual Photoshop version is close. If it's closed, reset the computer and try again.

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Grant P. sorry to hear this. It is possible something became corrupt in the update. A full Creative Cloud wipe and install should fix this.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Thank you,

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Grant P. ,

Did you come right with the suggestions put forward?

Do we need to dig deeper?

Best

mj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

so simply uninstall and reinstall the creative cloud application?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes @Grant P. you mention that you tried to uninstal Ps, so let's go higher and do a clean install of CC, then install Ps and see if we can get you back up and running.

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried this method and it states it cannot uninstall as i have over cc applications running in the background. I currently have no CC apps running. Please advise

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you @Grant P. have you done a computer reboot and then tried the CC cleaner and install?

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines