• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop doesn't start. Re-Install and other Version (and Beta Version) also not starting on my PC?

New Here ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop doesn't start. Re-Install and other Version (and Beta Version) also not starting on my Windows 10 PC anymore. 

Last month Photoshop starts normally on my PC. A few day ago photoshop don't starts anymore. I deleted Photosop and installed other Versions also the Beta Version but I only can find Photoshop starting in my Task Manager. But the programm never shown up. 

Lightroom classic works normally

My Adobe-Photo subscription also runs until October 2023

Here my PC Components that I'm using.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12x 3,70GHz
Kühler: Scythe Mugen 5 PCGH Edition
RAM: 64GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo DDR4-3600
Mainboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro
GPU: Gigabyte GTX1080Ti Gaming OC Aktiv
Netzteil: Be Quiet! Straight Power 11, 650 Watt
OS Storage: Samsung EVO 970 Plus M.2 500GB
File Storage 2: SanDisk Ultra 3D SSD 2.000GB

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 19, 2023 May 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @User3712 

If your apps were working on the same machine before & have recently started encountering this error, please try these steps and let me know if they help.

• In the Creative Cloud app, press CTRL + ALT + T (Win) or CMD + OPT + T (macOS) to launch Creative Cloud Troubleshooter & select 'Close Creative Cloud and related processes' > click on Go.
    Doublecheck the Task Manager (Windows) & Activity Monitor (macOS) to ensure no processes related to Adobe or Creative Cloud are running & end the process if found active.
  • Windows - Press Windows + R to open Run Dialogue > enter %TEMP% > Click on OK > Delete any files or folders with 'NGL' in their names.
  • macOS - In Finder > press & hold OPT key > go to the top menu GO > Select Library > go to Logs > Delete any files or folders with 'NGL' in their names.
  • Restart the computer
  • Sign in to Creative Cloud again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines