• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop for iPad crashes right on the start

Explorer ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a bunch of drawings in the cloud iam working on (some days agi they worked fine) - most of them crashes now when i try to open them, loading to 100% crashes. It may affect bigger (more layers, bigger canvas) files more. i cerated some very simpel and small and they work… thats a huge problem, cant work on my projects anymore!!

IpadPro 12,9zoll, 5th gen - iOS14.8.1

Photoshop Version 3.1

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i reset App the (after restart the "whats you popup" appears) i can open the bigger files for ONE TIME, after closing them PS crashes again on every start - i have to reset the app EVERY TIME i open a file 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

even after reset, when i can open the files they crash PS when i start working on them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines