• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop keeps crashing when exporting as any file type.

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a large file that I have tried exporting as pdf, png, or jpg. All crash photoshop. I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, and restarting my computer. If I separate the layers into new photoshop files, I can save it. When all together, I cannot.

I have double-checked that I have more than enough space on my computer to save this file, but it still just crashes.

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to follow up, I can save my photoshop file, I can also make a copy of the file as well. I just can't save it as anything other than a .psb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @defaultiribicnmogg6 how large is the file (storage size wise)?

Have you gone into Preferences/File Handling check "Use Legacy Save As"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @defaultiribicnmogg6 

I'm not seeing any submitted crash reports from you in our system. If you haven't done so already, please submit all Crash Reports along with your email address: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/submit-crash-reports.html That will help us diagnose the crash. 

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines