• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Lagging on high end pc windows 11

New Here ,
Apr 26, 2022 Apr 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using photoshop from 2 months in my new laptop i.e: Hp pavillion gaming, but suddenly photoshop starts lagging while scrolling my mouse and then totally freeze please find me a solution. Tried every solution available on internet, even reinstalled the old version still facing same problem.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much RAM do you have and how much available space are you using? Also,  have you gone into the app preferences and adjusted how much RAM PS uses? In the past, when I was on an Intel Mac,  I had lagging, upping the RAM usage to around 90% helped alleviate the lagging

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 8gb of ram with 512 Gb SSd with Gtx 1650, Adjusted the ram usage alternate time still facing same issue write know it is 80% of available ram. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's bug. The same goes for my laptop, and also same the main desktop with Ram128GB. lol...
In addition, I tested all of my team members' equipment, and this was not a problem with computer specifications. The operating system also experienced the same phenomenon as Windows/Mac.

We have to wait for Adobe to fix it. That's the only way..... =(

btw, All I can say for sure is, i tried everything.  (Reset pref, Reinstall PS, Reinstall OS, Change Hardware lol)

And if you have to use Photoshop, Use the old version(PS2015.5 is really fast, PS2020(21.0.3) is.. not bad, stable)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines